Phan. Ph,” The effectiveness of university technology transfer: Lessons learned from quantative and qualitative Research in the us and the U.K” Working paper in economics, Rensselaer polytechnic Institute, 2006.
- Oinas, P.”The difference that space makes in organizational learning” 39th the Congress of the European Regional Science Association, ,Dublin, Ireland, 1999.
- Valentin, E.M. Montoro-Sanchez, A. Guerras-Martin, L.A. “Determining factors in the success of R&D cooperative agreements between firms and research organizations” Research Policy, 33 (1), pp.17–40, 2004.
- Woolgar, L. “New institutional policies for university-industry links in Japan” Research policy, 36(8), pp.1261–1274
- Cohen, W. Nelson, R. Walsh, J. “Links and impacts: the influenceof Public research on industrial R&D” Management Science, 48(1), pp.1–23, 2002.
- Cohen, W. M. and Levinthal, D. A. “Absorptive Capacity: A New Perspective on Learning andInnovation” Administrative Science Quarterly, 35(1), pp. 128-152, 1990.
- Granstrand, O. Patel, P. Pavitt, K.“Multi-technology corporations:why they have distributed rather than distinctive core competencies” California Management Review 39 (4), pp.8–25, 1997.
- Ordover, J. ”A patent system for both diffusion and exclusion” Journal of Economic Perspectives, 5(1), pp.43–46, 1991.
- Rasmussen et al, “Initiatives to promote commercialization of university knowledge” Technovation, 26(4), pp.518-533, 2006.
- Lach and Schankerman, “Incentive and Invention in Universities” Rand Journal of Economics, 39(2), pp.403-433, 2003.
- Mansfield, E. and Lee, J.Y. “The modern university: contributor to industrial innovation and recipient of industrial R&D support” Research Policy, 25(7) , pp. 1047–1058 , 1996.
- Collins, S. and Wakoh, H. “Universities and Technology Transfer in Japan: Recent Reforms in Historical Perspective” working paper, Social Science Research Network Available at: http://ssrn.com/abstract=218379
- Saviotti, P.P. “On the dynamics of appropriability of tacit and codified knowledge” Research Policy, 26(7-8), pp.843–856, 1998.
- Fontana, R. et al, “Factors affecting university-industry R&D Project: The importance of searching screening and signaling” Research policy, 35(2) , pp.309-323, 2006.
- Panagopoulos, A. “Understanding when universities and firmsform RJVs: the importance of intellectual property protection” International Journal of Industrial Organization, 21(9), pp.1411–1433, 2003.
- Beise, M. Stahl, H. “Public research and industrial innovations in Germany” Research Policy, 28(4), pp.397–422, 1999.
- Caloghirou, Y. Tsakanikas, A. and Vonortas, N. S.“University-IndustryCooperation in the Context of the European Framework Programmes”, Journal ofTechnology Transfer, 26(1-2), pp. 153-161, 2001.
- Acosta, J. Modrego, A. ”Public financing of cooperative R&D projects in Spain: the Concerted Projects under the National R&D Plan” Research Policy, 30(4), pp.625–641, 2001.
- Laursen, K. Salter, A. “Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?” Research Policy, 33(8), pp.1201–1215, 2004.
- Arundel, A. Geuna, A. “Proximity and the use of public scienceby Innovative European firms” Economics of Innovation and NewTechnology, 13(6), pp.559–580, 2004.
- Schartinger, D. Rammera, C. Fischerc, M.M. Fröhlicha, J. ”Knowledge interaction between universities and industry in Austria: Sectoralpotterns and determinants” Research policy, 31(3), pp. 303–328, 2002.
- Bayona, C. Garcia-Marco, T. Huerta, E. “Firms’ motivations for co-operative R&D: an empirical analysis of Spanish firms” Research Policy, 30 (8), pp.1289–1307, 2001.
- Mets, T. “Shaping Innovation paths of Technology based SME'S: Case of Estonian Biotechnology”26th Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Maribor, 2006.
- Lee, Y. S. “The Sustainability of University-Industry Research Collaboration: an Empirical Assessment,”Journal of Technology Transfer, 25(2), pp. 111-133, 2000.
- D’Este, P. Patel, P. ”University–industry linkages in the UK: what arethe factors determining the variety of university researchers’ interactionswith industry? “ DRUID 10th Anniversary Summer Conference on Organizations, Networks and Systems, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2005.
- Mohr, J.J. Spekman, R.E. “Characteristics of partnership success: partnership attributes, communication behavior, and conflict resolution techniques” Strategic Management Journa, 15 (2), pp.135–152, 1994.
- Dill, D.D. “University/industry research collaborations: an analysis of interorganizational relationships” R&D Management , 20 (2), pp.123–129, 1990.
- Geisler, E., Furino, A., Kiresuk, T.J. ”Factors in the success or failure of industry–university cooperative research centers” Interfaces, 20 (6), pp.99–109, 1990.
- Davenport, S. Davies, J. Grimes, C. “Collaborative research programmes: building trust from difference” Technovation, 19 (1), pp. 31–40, 1999a.
- Geisler, E. ”Intersector technology cooperation: hard myths, soft facts” Technovation, 17 (6), pp.309–320, 1997.
- Shane, S. “Academic Entrepreneurship” Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2004.
- Zucker, L.G. Darby, M.R. Armstong, J.S. “Commercializing knowledge:university science, knowledge capture, and firm performancein biotechnology” Management Science, 48(1), pp.138–153, 2002.
- Bekkers, R. Freitas, I.M.B. “Analysing knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: to what degree do sector also matter?” Research policy, 37(10), pp. 1837–1853, 2008.
- Stephan, P.”The economics of science”Journal of Economic Literature, 34 (3), pp.1199–1235, 1996.
- Kotrlick, J.W. Bertlett II, J.E. Higgins, C.C. Williams, H.A. “Factors associated with research productivity of agricultural education faculty” Journal of Agricultural Education, 43 (3), pp.1–10, 2002.
- Azagra-Caro J.M. “What type of faculty member interacts with what type of firm? Some reasons for the delocalisation of university–industry interaction” Technovation, 27, pp.704–715, 2007.
- Sabatier, M. Carrere, M. Mangematin, V. “Profiles of academic activities and careers: does gender matter?” Journal of Technology Transfer, 31 (3), pp.311–324, 2006.
- Bilimoria, D. Perry, S.R. Liang, X. Stoller, E.P. Higgins, P. Taylor, C. “How do female and male faculty members construct job satisfaction?” Journal of Technology Transfer, 31 (3), pp.355–365. 2006.
- Escolano Zamorano, E. “Entre la discriminacio´ n y el me´ rito: Las profesoras en las universidades valencianas” Universitat de Vale`ncia, Valencia. 2006. cited in Joaquin & Azagra, 2007.
- Siegel, D. S. Waldman, D. A. Atwater, E. L, Link, A.”Toward a model of the effective transfer of scientific knowledge from academicians to practitioners: Qualitative evidence from the commercialization of university technologies” Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 21(1-2), pp.115–142, 2004.
- Boschma, R. ” Culture of trust and regional development:an empirical analysis of the Third Italy” 39th the Congress of the European Regional Science Association, ,Dublin, Ireland, 1999.
- Pavitt, K.”Sectoral patterns of technical change: towards a taxonomyand a theory” Research Policy, 13(6), pp.343–373, 1984.
- Bozeman, B. “Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory” Research policy, 29(4-5), pp. 627–655, 2000.
- Balconi, M. Laboranti, A,”University–industry interactions in applied research: the case of microelectronics” Research Policy, 35(10), pp.1616–1630, 2006.
شوماخر،رندال ای ، ریچارد جی لومکس "مقدمه ای بر مدل سازی معادله ساختاری" مترجم: قاسمی، وحید.انتشارات جامعه شناسان، 1388.
Schiller, D. "The Potential to Upgrade the Thai Innovation System by niversity-Industry Linkag” Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 14(2), pp.67-91, 2006.
Radas, (2005) "Collaboration between Industry and Science: Motivation Factors, Collaboration Intensity and Collaboration Outcome", Economic Trends and Economic Policy, 102, pp. 60-80, 2005.
Arvanitis, S. Sydow , N. Woerter, M. ”Do specific forms of university-industry knowledge transfer have different impacts on the performance of private enterprises? An empirical analysis based on Swiss firm data” The Journal of Technology Transfer, 33(5), pp.504-533, 2008.