- Timely publication of new research findings on innovation management.
- Achieving a level of quality approved by Scientific Institutions (ISCs/ISI).
- Developing of an interactive (virtual and real) network between scholars and researchers in the fields of innovation management and university-industry communication at the national and international levels.
- Creating a good context to present new ideas in managing innovation and developing them through the publication of researchers' works.
- Helping to promote the level of research and accelerating the intellectual flow and production and dissemination of science in the field of innovation management.
- Transferring and exchanging new scientific knowledge and achievements internationally in order to provide researchers with the right conditions to use the most up-to-date scientific research and theories in the field of innovation management.
- Promoting and developing innovation management culture.
- Strengthening the appropriate scientific infrastructure to enhance the knowledge of innovation management through:
- Facilitate, transfer and exchange the experiences and experiences of researchers and experts;
- Provide accurate information;
- Planning and explaining policies along with the logical presentation of views.